About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Monday 17 February 2014

FTU Tutorial - Gothic Princess


This tutorial was written by me on 17th of February 2014 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****
*Supplies*
Scrapkit Gothic Princess by StacieCakes here.
Tube is an exclusive by Lady Miska here.
Mask Vix-Val2012Mask2 here.
Font Jellyka Delicious Cake.
***

*Lets Get Started*
File - New Image 650x650
Selections - Select All.
Copy SC_GP_P1 - Paste - Paste Into Selection.
Selections - Select None.
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image.
Layers - Merge - Merge Group.

*
Copy SC_GP_E17 - Paste - Paste As New Image.
Image - Resize 80%.

*
Magic Wand - click inside the frame.
Selections - Modify - Expand 5.
Copy SC_GP_P3 - Paste - Paste As New Layer.
Selections - Invert.
Press the small delete key on your keyboard.
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.
Selections - Invert.

Copy your tube - resize to liking (I resized 70%) - Paste - Paste As New Layer.
Move to where you want it inside the frame.
Selections - Promote Selection to Layer.
Selections - Select None.
Layers - Arrange - Move Up.

Click on the Full tube layer.
Layers - Arrange - Move Up.

Eraser Tool - remove any of the tube outside of the frame.

*
 SC_GP_E8 50%.
SC_GP_E5 40%.
SC_GP_E11  40%.
SC_GP_E14 30%.
Copy SC_GP_E22 
SC_GP_E3 50% - Rotate 20 degrees right.
SC_GP_E21 40%

Add copyright & name.
Save as png,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive