About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Tuesday 25 November 2014

CT PTU Tutorial - Christmas Cuteness

This tutorial was written by me on 25th of November 2014 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****
*Supplies*
PTU scrapkit Christmas Cuteness by Kissing Kate here.
Tube SnowKitten by Kajenna here.
Vix_BigMask001 here.
Font Wolgast Script.
***
*Let's Get Started*
File - New - New Image 650x650
Selections - Select All.
Copy PAPER 2 - Paste - Paste Into Selection.
Selections - Select None.
*
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image
Layers - Merge -  Merge Group
*
Copy FRAME 2 - Paste - Paste As New Layer
Image - Resize 65%

Magic Wand - click inside the frame
Selections - Modify - Expand 10
Copy PAPER 8 - Paste - Paste As New Layer
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key on your keyboard
or use your Eraser Tool to remove the paper outside of FRAME2
Selections - Select None.
*
As Always you can check my tag for placements
Copy ELEMENT 38 - Paste - Paste As New Layer
I erased the ends of the element 
(wait until you finish adding the other elements to see if you want to do the same)
*
Copy ELEMENT 50 - Paste - Paste As New Layer
Image - Resize 40%
*
Copy ELEMENT 9 - Paste - Paste As New Layer
Image - Rotate 90 Right
Image - Mirror
Image - Resize 80%
*
Copy ELEMENT 64 - Paste - Paste - As New Layer
Image - Resize 50%
*
Copy ELEMENT 47 - Paste - Paste As New Layer
Image - Resize 60%
Place on in front of ELEMENT 64
*
Copy ELEMENT 57 -Paste - Paste As New layer
Image - Resize 40%
Image - Mirror
*
Copy ELEMENT 19 - Paste - Paste As New Layer
*
Copy ELEMENT 52 - Paste - Paste As New layer
Image - Resize 50%
*
Copy ELEMENT 14 - Paste - Paste As New Layer
Image - Resize 35%
*
Copy your tube - Paste - Paste As New Layer
If you are using the same tube as me I resized 20%
*
Add your name & copyright
Layers - Merge - Merge visible
Save as png.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive