About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

FTU Tutorial - Elegantly Cute Spring


This tutorial was written by me on 26th of March 2013 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****

*Supplies*
Scrapkit  Scrappin' Your ♥ Out Blog Train the part I'm using is from 
Irish Princess Designs called Elegant Spring here.
Tube of choice - I'm using an adorable tube by Zlata_M. You must have a license to use this tube.
Purchase it at PicsForDesign here.
Mask3 from Lexi here.
Font of choice - I used 2Peas Mister Giggles.
*****
*Lets Get Started*
Open a new blank canvas 650x650
Floodfill with a #7ba62c - Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image.
Layers - Merge - Merge Visible.

Copy IPD_ES_Frame1 - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 70% smartsize.

Copy IPD_ES_Frame2 - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 80% smartsize.

Copy IPD_ES_Tree - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 90% smartsize.
Move to the left of the frame.

Copy IPD_ES_Grass - Paste As New Layer.
Effects - Image Effects - Offset
Copy IPD_ES_Log - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 60% smartsize.
Move to the bottom of the frame.

Copy IPD_ES_Plant - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 30% smartsize.
Move to the left of the log.

Copy IPD_ES_GrassNRock - Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 50% smartsize.
Move to the right of the log.

Copy your tube - Paste As New Layer.
(If your using the same tube as me I resize 65% smartsize.)
Layers - Duplicate 
Layers - Arrange - Send to Bottom.
Layers - Arrange - Move Up.

Back on your original tube layer.
Selection Tool - Custom Selection 
Press the small delete key.
Selections - Select None.
(Or just use your eraser Tool - it's up to you)

Add your copyright & name.
Save as png.

**2016 Result**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive