About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Wednesday 13 March 2013

FTU Tutorial - Happy Easter

This tutorial was written by me on 13th of March 2013 any resemblance to other tutorials is a coincidence.
*****

Supplies
Template 9 by Missy Divine Intentionz.
Scrapkit called Have A Hoppy Easter by Teresa - download at 
Creative Misfits Creations.
Tube of choice I'm using one called Brunnella by Bits N Bobs.
You must have a license to use this tube which you can purchase at PicsForDesign.
Mask RR_SpringEaster Mask5 - download from Creative Misfits Creations.
Font Gabrielle.
*****
Lets Get Started
Delete the copyright & background layers.
Image - Canvas Size 650x650.

New Raster Layer
Selections - Select All
Paste a paper of choice Into Selections (I used paper 8)
Selections - Select None
Layers - New Mask Layer - From Image
Layers - Merge - Merge Group.

scallope shape
Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat
Copy a paper of choice (I used paper10) & Paste As New Layer.
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key to remove paper outside the shape.
Selections - Select None
Delete the scallope shape.
Effects - Plugins - EyeCandy400 - Gradient glow
thin rectangle
Selections - Select All - Flaot - Defloat
Copy a paper of choice (I used paper11) & Paste As New Layer.
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key to remove paper outside the shape.
Selections - Select None
Delete the thin rectangle layer.
Effects - Plugins - EyeCandy400 - Gradient glow
rectangle frame
Magic wand - click inside the frame.
Selections - Modify - Expand 2

Copy a paper of choice (I used paper12) & Paste As New Layer.
Image - Resize 60%
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key to remove excess paper.
Move this layer below the frame layer.
Copy your tube & Paste As New Layer.
(If you are using the same tube as me, I resized by 60%)
Layers - Duplicate (close off the duplicate for now)
Back on the original tube layer press the small delete key to remove any tube outside the frame.
Unhide the duplicate tube layer - move it so it's above the frame layer.
Eraser tool - erase the bottom of the tube so that it looks as if your tube is coming out of the frame.

flower
Selections - Select All - Float - Defloat
Copy a paper of choice (I used paper7) & Paste As New Layer.
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key to remove paper outside the shape.
Selections - Select None
Delete the flower
Effects - Plugins - EyeCandy400 - Gradient glow
Now go nuts lol add any elements you like.
I added
element 24 at 50%
element 33 - 60%
Add your copyright & Name.
Save as png or JPEG if you like a solid background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive