About Me

My photo
Hi I'm Sandra (also go by ebilfairy) I'm 38. Living with my parents, younger sister, her daughter Bella and one dog called Kiki.

Shout Out

Followers

Saturday 25 January 2014

FTU Tutorial - Happy

This tutorial was written by me on 25th of January 2014 any resemblance to other tutorials 
is a coincidence.
*****

*Supplies*
Scrapkit called My Punk Hannah at Scrap Rebellion here.
Tube of choice I'm using the art of Elias Chatzoudis you must have a license to use this tube,
you can purchase the tubes here.
Font Happy Sans.
Wordart by me just right click and save as png.


Feel free to colourise to your liking - or use your own wordart.
*****

*Lets Get Started*
File - New - New Image 600x600
Copy frame3 - Paste As New Layer
Magic Wand - click inside the frame (hold the shift key) make sure you get the 2 frames selected.
Selection - Modify - Expand by 3.
Copy a paper of choice (I used 7) - Paste As New Layer.
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key.
Selections - Select None.
Layers - Arrange - Moved Down.

Should have something like this now.

Magic Wand - click inside the black frame.
Selections - Modify - Expand by 3
Selections - Invert - Press the small delete key.
Selections - Invert.
Layers - Arrange - Move Down.

Should have something like this now.

Copy your tube - Paste As New Layer.
Arrange it where you think it looks best.
Selections - Promote Selection to Layer.
Selections - Select None.
Move the whole tube layer up so it's on top of the frame.
Eraser Tool - remove any of the tube outside the bottom of frame.
(skip the last few steps if you don't want your tube coming out of the frame like mine)

Copy the wordart - Paste As New Layer
Move into position
Layers - Arrange - Send to Bottom

Add your copyright and name.
Save as png or JPEG.

1 comment:

My Blinkie

I CT For

Archive